I enjoy travelling around and visiting new places.
In my 20's and 30's I travelled extensively for work, visiting
Paris, London, Munich, Hamburg,
and Madrid while I was working for SPI
(Software Products International). They also sent me on
a whirlwind seven-city-in-seven-day tour of Germany once, and I had a chance
to visit places like Wurzburg and Bechtesgarten. and even
spent a little time at the world-famous Oktoberfest in Munich.
I started keeping a travelogue on my travels with my first website
back in 95'. Since then I have travelled to the following interesting
places (most recent first):
Note that in late 2005 I took up Sailing, which has subsumed
my separate "travel" webpages. It started with the
hobby of sailing
became a passion when I purchased my first sailboat,
Mandala, and sailed her all over California.
It has now become a lifestyle, as I have rented out the house, sold the
cars, and am travelling full time thru Central America on my
current sailboat, Rhapsody!
If you would like to find out more about Rhapsody
or see the current Rhapsody Logbook
to find out where I'm at right now, please click on one of the link above.
Otherwise, please click on one of the links below to find out more about
my travel adventures before 2006!
2000 thru 2003
1998 and 1999
- JazzFest 1997, New Orleans, LA - second JazzFest
- Christmas Ski Trip, WinterPark, CO - skiing in the Rockies
- Pueblo Bonita, Mazatlan, MX - solo vacation
- Camping on Angel Island in the S.F. Bay - with Matt, Bill, Tim, and Chris
- the Further Festival in Pheonix - just after Jerry died
- JazzFest 1996, New Orleans, LA - first Jazz Fest
- Hedonism II, Negril, Jamaica - all the way to jamaica
- Club Med, Sonora Bay, Mexico - my first luxury vacation!